*These products are food supplements and are not intended to treat any disease or illness.
If you have any medical condition you should consult a medical professional.
Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years and has shown many benefits.
Also consuming the whole herb, has been shown to be up to 10,000 times more potent than drinking the tea.
These pills offer a convenient way to attain these benefits.
At a glance
Green tea has traditionally been used to treat the following:
- Weight Loss
- Blood sugar
- Heart health
- Potent antioxidant
- Brain health
- Tooth Decay
- Blood Pressure
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial
Based on traditional use only:
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Blood sugar. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Brain health. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by well known degenerative disorders. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Mood. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
8mm tabs ~500mg organic Green tea.